Apple hat am gestrigen Abend die dritte Beta von tvOS 11 für Entwickler freigegeben. Es ist das nächste große Release des Betriebssystems für den Apple TV 4.
Entwickler können sich ab sofort das neueste Testrelease von tvOS 11 im Apple Developer Portal holen. Dazu muss das Apple Developer Profil auf der Streaming Box installiert werden. Ist das passiert erscheint das Update in den Systemeinstellungen.
Hier die Änderungen von tvOS 11 Beta 3 im Detail:
• AddedAVRoutePickerViewtotheAVKitframeworkandAVRouteDetectortothe AVFoundation framework for enabling users to choose the route for playing content when multiple routes are available. Use AVRouteDetector to determine if multiple routes are available when route detection is enabled. If multiple routes are available, use AVRoutePickerView to present an interface for the user to choose the routes.
3rd Party Apps
• Initiating video playback using the Plex app no longer requires pressing Play/Pause on the Apple TV Remote for the video to begin playing. (32662888)
• DirectTV Now may crash on launch. (29533442)
• Signing into the Sling TV app does not work. (32829340)
• ApplicationsthatuseCloudKit’sCKModifyRecordsOperationshouldspecifyan appropriate value for CKModifyRecordsOperation -> atomic. If your client is compiled against watchOS 4, operations enqueued against the default CKRecordZone have new behavior when atomic = YES (and this is the default value for this property): if the operation hits a “preflight” failure (most commonly, a network issue uploading a CKAsset, or a malformed CKRecord), the entire operation is canceled. (30838858)
Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Page 3 of 5
• CloudKitdoesnotsupportunsignedlonglongnumbersasvaluesforaCKRecord, if the number’s high-order bit is set. Beginning in this seed, setting such a value throws an exception. (30567424)
• Topreservebackwardscompatibility,iOS11beta3removestheNSURLSessionempty string behavior for suppressing the sending of HTTP headers that was introduced in beta 2. (32959604)
When waking your Apple TV, app icons are no longer dimmed and appear in a “Cleaning…” state. (31941875)
The first line of text in some modal system dialogs is no longer slightly clipped. (32313183)
When selecting a user-selectable app icon, you now receive a confirmation dialog before the icon is changed. (32369824)
After changing a user-selectable app icon, the Apple TV no longer needs to be restarted before the new icon appears. (32369824)
Mobile Device Management
When setting management on an Apple TV to skip all setup panes, the TV Provider setup pane no longer appears. (31766460)
When installing an HTTP Proxy Payload with no credentials and then entering a username and password at a later time when prompted, the correct credentials are now accepted as valid. (32360765)
Setting a Home Screen Layout no longer requires restarting the Apple TV. (30984370)
When creating a folder with Home Screen layout, the folder name is no longer always set to “Folder”. (32379008)
The Settings app is always available if you restrict which apps can be used. (31965828)
When setting an AirPlay security payload to always require a passcode, the passcode is required only once. (31666818)
A device that is manually enrolled in the Device Enrollment Program or Apple School Manager may display an on-screen message “This device is provisionally enrolled in DEP. You can remove it from DEP by erasing it in Settings.” (32023738)
Workaround: To remove the device from DEP or ASM remove the device management profile in Settings > General > Profiles and Device Management.
Copyright © 2017 Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Page 4 of 5
Turning off “Show in my Profile” for a playlist no longer shows the playlist name and artwork in your profile. (32224851)
Selecting Recent Trailers or added music from the top shelf now works correctly. (32276963, 32390268)
After signing into an iTunes account, a restart of the Apple TV is no longer required for album art to appear in your library. (32112946)
Selecting Apple TV as an audio output source after selecting a different output source no longer requires restarting the device. (32826255)
QuickTime Screen Recording
• When selecting a wirelessly available Apple TV from QuickTime, selecting AirPlay > Security > “First-Time Passcode” in Settings is no longer required. (32387521)
• Stopping a video recording now works correctly. (32726978)
• In Setup Assistant, Siri spelling dictation now works correctly for entering your password. (32312523)
• Apps now successfully register content playback. (32743357)
• Installing a TestFlight app no longer results in an error that the app could not be installed. (32572874, 32747482)
• An app snapshot taken in the background, now updates the snapshot in the App Switcher. (31506103)
• When switching to an app that supports dark appearance a brief flash from light to dark mode may occur if the Apple TV has dark appearance enabled. (32941880)
- Huawei MediaPad M3 Lite – Mittelklasse Tablet ausprobiert - 6. November 2017
- Google Assistant für iOS unterstützt jetzt Apple Music - 30. Oktober 2017
- iTunes Karten – 15% Bonusguthaben bei Müller - 30. Oktober 2017